RAISED GARDEN BEDS
Growing your own vegetables, herbs and flowers at home is becoming more popular. With smaller property sizes than ever before, space is limited, so why not have a Stratco Raised Garden Bed on your balcony, porch, or in your yard.
Stratco Raised Garden Beds are 46” long x 35” wide x 12” high. They hold 11 cu ft. of soil and are very easy to install. They feature high gloss color steel sheets in either a Beige or Slate Grey color plus the option of plain zinc/al.
Stratco Raised Garden Beds are made from quality components, yet they are lightweight and easy to position anywhere in the garden or on the porch. Once in location, simply fill the garden bed with soil and begin planting.
The Stratco Raised Garden Bed offers the best quality and design at an affordable price.
Raised Garden Bed Features:
- Size is 46” x 35” x 12”
- 3 Color Options: Beige, Slate Grey, and Galvanized (Special Order)
- Easy to install with no tools
- Light enough to move around
- Easy to keep clean and looking like new
- Doesn’t rot, twist or suffer termite damage
- Holds 11 cu ft. of soil
- High Gloss Cardboard Packaging weighing 11 lbs.