Wood Plastic Composite Raised Garden Bed
The Stratco Wood Plastic Composite Raised Garden Bed is available in two different configurations. This will provide you with all the flexibility you need to create your own personal garden.
Made from a mixture of FSC certified timber and plastic, the Stratco wood plastic composite raised garden bed is termite resistant and will not rot.
If you don’t have a lot of room or have difficulty in bending to reach low garden beds then the Stratco Wood Plastic Composite elevated garden bed is perfect for you.
With the top of the elevated bed being 47” above the ground it is easy to tend your Herbs or vegetables.
The elevated bed is supplied with an internal liner and integrated drain line to ensure that any excess water is directed where you choose. This will avoid creating a mess and a slip hazard on your patio or balcony area.
If you have a larger area or want to create a number of beds side by side then the modular version of the Stratco wood plastic composite bed is the product you need.
With a growing volume of 47” (L) x 36” (W) x 12” (H) the Stratco modular wood plastic composite bed has enough space for your herbs and vegetables.
If you require additional space or just want to grow one product in your raised garden bed, multiple beds can be joined together to create one larger bed or multiple beds side by side.
- Elevated and modular version available
- Easy DIY slide together assembly – no tools required
- 1 Colour option (gray with brown posts)
- Easy to keep clean and looking like new
- Will not rot, twist or suffer termite damage
- Elevated version ideal for people with restricted mobility
- Growing tub 31” (L) x 19” (W) x 12” (H). Post height 47”
- Holds 4 ½ cubic feet of soil
- High Gloss cardboard packaging – 68lbs
- 47” (L) x 35” (W) x 12” (H)
- Holds 10 cubic feet of soil
- High Gloss cardboard packaging – 49lbs