Corrugated Raised Garden Bed
The Stratco Corrugated Raised Garden Bed is an aesthetically pleasing simple easy to assemble garden bed that is ideal for vegetables, herbs and spring flowers.
Made from prepainted galvanised steel the garden bed will not rot or twist and are easy to position anywhere in the garden. Once in place, simply fill the garden bed with soil and begin planting. At the end of the growing season the garden bed can be disassembled and stored for the winter.
The innovative design enables you to combine multiple beds to a create wide variety of unique shapes to suit your yard. Please refer to our Corrugated Raised Garden Bed Design Guide for some ideas on the different shapes that are possible.
It is available in two contemporary colors.
The Stratco Corrugated Raised Garden Bed offers the best quality and design at an affordable price and they will look at home in any yard.
- Will not rot, rust or suffer termite damage
- 2 Colors – slate gray and beige
- Size – 41” (L) x 28” (W) x 13” (H)
- Holds approximately 8 cubic feet of soil
- Easy DIY assembly – no tools required
- Easy to keep clean and looking new
- This modular design allows you to connect and make various shapes and sizes
- Lead free
- Corrugated Iron Material
- Weighs 13lbs
- This product does not have a bottom. It sits right on the ground outside
- Millimeters: 0.25
- Inches: 9.8 thousandths of an inch (approx.)
- Gauge: 30
Wall sheets only, corners are a thicker material.